Monday, August 4, 2014

Error : Service data not get refresh in IE8 from Client Side

I face problem of Data not refresh from client side when we are working with IE. I found this problem while i am working with IE8 and above.

Problem is like, in my MVC Single Page Application, when we are fetching any data from client side for first time it will get data perfectly but subsequent call for same data or some back and forth to some other location give me previous unchanged data which are cached. But, after a bit of googling following line of code works for me and resolved my problem.



This line of code i put in "_layout.cshtml" header section and it works for me and then after it gives me refreshed data view.


The above line of code works fine for me and resolved my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment